Tuesday, November 15, 2005

today went to skul to buy books...there wasn't much to buy as most hav been bought last year...i bought 6 foolscap pad...hehe...dis morning when taking e lift at my flat...there was a blind 老先生...i seldom see him...but my mum said that she once saw him in orchard road...in e lift,he asked my 'bout my studies n skul...he asked me where i'm going...i told him n e bus i'm taking which was 61...he said he's also taking 61 n hope that i can tell him when e bus come...at e bus stop,we waited quite long for e bus...so asked me 'bout my religion...i told him i'm a freetinkle...he went on to say that i may hav no religion but i must believe dat there's a God sumwhere...at skul met limeng...rather surprised coz thought dat she's in china...she said dat she came back to buy next year's books n she's going on e f and n trip to perth...asked her to buy some sweets for me... :p...she's streamed into e pure lit class,ss/geo,no bio...she hate bio...coz she's rather weak in bio...

No comments:

Post a Comment