Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Interview for an Internship at EY

it's a strange feeling waking up at early in the morning at 6am. the last time i woke up so early was many years ago back in the jc days. and why am i waking up so early when it is actually recess week right at the moment?

well, i just came back from internship interview at ernst & young.

and i realized the imptortance of arriving early for interview but not too early. my interview was scheduled at 9am. i reached at about 8.25am. =.=
so for the half hr so that i was waiting there, i looked up and down, left and right, stared at those ppl that walked past me...and basically freaked out. :(
but there was this nice ang moh uncle that sorta chatted with me for abt a min and told me that it is understandable that i'll be nervous for the interview and as long as my character shine out i'll be fine. :)

as for the interview process itself....well, it was ok i guess.
my interviewer was a rather young lady, 30yr old max, and she was late for 10min. =.=
she gave me the feeling that she doesn't really know how to interview people though and only asked me two qn. qn1 was "so, tell me more about yourself" and qn2 was on the issue of foreign talents. and for the half hr of interview, i think she spent most of the time doing the talking. lol.
but in the end she seemed to be sorta in a hurry to end the interview session. she didn't even ask me if i have any qn for her. is this not a good sign? :(

so now i'm at starbucks waiting for my grp meeting to start. yay! :D
group meetings are fun when people in your grp are fun!