Sunday, January 13, 2013

I will be strong!

Received an unexpected call a few days ago from the ex.
Turns out he was in school for his dental checkup and the call was to check if I was in school (to presumably meet me for a short catch up). I was still sleeping then (even though it was almost 11am at the time) and thus ended the call with a curt reply that school has yet to start for me and went back to sleep (on hindsight, I wonder if my tone was hostile :/). When I finally woke up about an hour later, I started to question the existence of the call and I had to check the call history.
Time flies. It was been more than a year since the start of that relationship. One year ago, I had received similar calls and would have happily agreed to meet up with him. Now, one year later, I only thought how spontaneous and inconsiderate he is.

I am feeling a slight bitterness and resentment. I know the reason for these feelings. I just hope that I can let everything begone.

And I hope I never have to be troubled by affairs of the heart ever again.

No, I mean, I hope my heart will grow stronger, strong enough to withstand all the nonsense.