Monday, February 25, 2013

Sleep Disorder

Ok I think I might be suffering from Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder (DSPH), not insomnia. Have been sleeping at about 3am daily, and waking up at about 12noon, unless I have school.

From Wiki: 
"Delayed sleep-phase disorder (DSPD), also known as delayed sleep-phase syndrome (DSPS) or delayed sleep-phase type (DSPT), is acircadian rhythm sleep disorder affecting the timing of sleep, peak period of alertness, the core body temperature rhythm, hormonal and other daily rhythms, compared to the general population and relative to societal requirements. People with DSPD generally fall asleep some hours after midnight and have difficulty waking up in the morning. ... DSPD is a lifelong condition"

I am screwed. I think I will die young. There goes my dream of visiting Bermuda Triangles when I am at a ripe old age of 80. *poof* :/

No comments:

Post a Comment