Monday, April 15, 2013

The end is near...

If this semester have been any longer, I would probably have died. But I'll die in good shape ;)

I only had three modules this semesters, but two of them were extremely intensive with assignments due every week. And because the due dates are Monday and Friday respectively, I find myself not sleeping at all (or at most an hour's sleep) on every Sunday night and Thursday night for about two-third of the semester. And because of my timetable, I'll sometimes just skip lunch on Mondays and Fridays.

Well guess what, my weight has finally reached the target (I am not going to reveal the number, but it is what I have always weighed back in Year 1 and 2). So now, I am going to aim for another 2-3kg loss and try to squeeze into this dress below without any sign of suffocation:

This dress was bought online quite a while back last year, when I was still delusional about my weight issue. I could barely fit into it and my tummy was bulging out! *gasp! runs and hides in corner* 
There was no way I could comfortably walk about in this without self-consciously sucking in my breath and trying to hide my tummy. So I would occasionally try to squeeze into this piece at home and use it as my motivation. Hahaha. I guess I'm on the way to conquer it! :D

Some updates relating to school:
My final semester is more or less over for me! Save for one more class on Friday and a final year project that is about 70-80% completed. There was supposed to be a quiz next Monday for one of the heavy workload modules but the professor decided that we have real done quite a lot over the whole semester so he cancelled the quiz! Woohoo~~

And so, I am pretty free now!!! Liberation (partial) at last!! No more burning midnight oil for the next few months before work start! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment