Friday, April 19, 2013

Nice Movies to Look Forward to

I still have final year project which will only end on 3 May. But I have already switched on my holiday mood and planning out activities for the next few weeks. Of course there's all those overseas trips but I'm looking at the movies that are releasing in May and here's my list of movies that's coming out in the next couple of months and I sure hope they won't disappoint me:

1. Iron Man 3
Trailer 1:

Trailer 2:

Need I say anything more about this movie? Just sit back relax and enjoy! *starry-eyed*

Opening: 26 April 2013

2. The Great Gatsby
Trailer 1:

Trailer 2:

Trailer 3:


Looks like a pretty awesome adaption from a great classic! And I'm also looking forward to the OST. Just looking at the trailers, there seem to be an abundance of good music in the movie from artistes like Lana Del Rey and Florence And The Machine. Really looking forward to this movie :))

Opening: 16 May 2013

3. Great Expectations
I have to admit I really enjoyed reading classic novels when I was young. Little women, Phantom of the Opera, Jane Eyre etc. And so, I saw this on the upcoming movies list and hope that the movie would bring out the essence of the novel (movies often fall short of expectation when they're an adaptation of books).

Opening: 30 May 2013

4. Man of Steel
It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Superman! (I know this line is over-quoted but I just can't help it :P)
Well, another superhero story, which I never get tired of. :3

Opening: 13 June 2013

5. Despicable Me 2
Trailer 1:

Trailer 2:

You just can't get tired of those cute minions!! Even if their BA-BA-BA-NA-NA song has irritated the hell outta you last year when it first came out. ;)

Opening: 3 July 2013

And lastly, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire! It's only gonna come out on 21 November but I'm sure loads of people are looking forward to it with high anticipation.

Alright, I think that's enough for the night. Tada~

No comments:

Post a Comment