Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers' Day

Finally went out for a family lunch together with le parents after a few months of serious mugging. Lunch was at Crystal Jade at Parkway Parade and the parents liked it (duh...Chinese food)














As Papa is going back to Shanghai on long-term basis this August, there is this feeling that every moment we spend together is precious and I kinda feel like the clock is ticking and there wouldn't be much time left. Now that I am finally done with my studies and free, we have decided that we shall dine out every weekend. And oh, there's so many nice places to try out there and I don't think there's enough time to try out everything before Papa flies back. :(

Oh wells, shall just make do with whatever time we have left together as a family. I can't really imagine how life will be like with just me and Mama after that...

Mothers' Day 2013 is almost over with about ... 10 min left. I have yet to wish Mama "Happy Mother's Day" nor said "I love you" to her. I just feel so unnatural trying to squeeze those words outta my mouth. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment